FROM THEN ON, THERE IS NO TURNING BACK!
I tried my hands at different photographic genres and realized that automotive/motorsport photography was what truly excites me. I have always been a gearhead, and eventually, I found a formula to blend my two biggest passions – photography and motorcycles! In 2014, I have started covering for Lobby Racing, a dirt bike racing team and racing workshop in Coimbatore.
Subsequently, from 2016 to this day, I am having a time of my life covering motor racing events which include SUPERCROSS races and LOCAL DIRT BIKE races of
• GODSPEED Racing, Pune An unmissable name in India’s motorsport racing arena
• Apex Racing Academy, Bengaluru (Academic Sessions) A celebrated 2 Wheeler track racing & riding academy of India
• MRF Mogrip National Supercross Championship
• Southern Manchester Racing Club (Team SMRC) Off-road Motorsports Racing team, Coimbatore
ADVENTURES FROM FAR & WIDE
With over a decade of hardcore experience in photography amidst the scent of burnt rubber, dust from the racing tracks spreading all over me and my equipment, and noisy mean moto-machines involved in top-class action – I have come a long way. Over time, I have been fortunate enough to photograph some heart-stopping racing events that include
- 27+ SUPERCROSS RACING
- 5+ 4W RALLY RACING
- 50+ Local RACING EVENTS (across the southern Indian states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala)
My motorsport photography experience has gifted me a grasp of moto machines, racers, and the environment, and lets me capture electrifying photographs that expose the real sense of action.
Being involved in the most challenging photography genre, I am proficient at dealing with the speeding of the subject and the preconditions on the racing arena/track. I thoroughly enjoy using unique angles, vivid colors, and compelling lighting to capture the fleeting moments of the racing events.